From central Byron Bay to riverfront Brunswick Heads to a private hinterland hideaway, RetroPod can set up your dream campsite at your choice of location. You book the site and we’ll do the rest!
With our delivery and set up service including Tweed Heads to Lennox Head (and Gold Coast to Evans Head for a small travel fee) there are a wide range of campgrounds to choose from. We can also set up on your property for events and special guests. Check out the links below or let us know what you want out of your holiday for a recommendation.
- The Terrace Reserve – central Brunswick Heads location, right on the river, short stroll to cafes and beach
- The Ferry Reserve -right on the beautiful Brunswick River, great fishing spot.
- Massey Greene – On the Brunswick river, short walk to town.
- Discovery Holiday Park – walk or bike ride to town, great amenities and water park for the kids.
- First Sun Holiday Park – Byron’s most central location, right on the beach.
- Clarkes Beach Holiday Park – Only a short walk to town, right behind the dunes, a very popular choice!
- Glen Villa Resort – Central location, quiet, laidback atmosphere, couples only.
- Byron Holiday Park – short drive to town, large leafy grounds, direct beach access through scenic bush track.
- Suffolk Beachfront – Seaside Suffolk park community, not far to Byron.
- Broken Head Holiday Park – Beautiful National park location at Broken Head beach, only 10 min drive to Byron Bay
- Lake Ainsworth Holiday Park – Overlooking Lake Ainsworth, short stroll to beach close to the shops and cafes of Lennox Head
- Pottsville North – quiet family friendly park in seaside village
- Pottsville South -river front sites in peaceful seaside village
- Hastings Point – directly across from the Hastings river, great swimming and family spot
- North Star – well equipped family destination on the beautiful Tweed Coast
- Fingal Head – Great beach access, right at the mouth of the Tweed River
- Kingscliff Beach – central location right on the beach
- Kingscliff North – quieter location right on the beach
- Wooyung Beach – Lovely bushy setting across the road from the beach and away from town, short drive to Pottsville.